Are you looking for a healthy summertime treat? This frozen yogurt bark is so simple to make with just a few clean eating ingredients.
Yogurt contains healthy bacteria that promote gut health — known as probiotics. It can also be loaded with sugar, so make sure you check the nutrition facts to find a variety that is low sugar (aim for less than 10g per serving — the lower the better). Use your favorite brand of yogurt — dairy-free if needed — and enjoy!
Don’t forget to add some color for fun! We use natural food coloring powders made from plants to color our dishes — learn more below.
Mix any fruits and other add-ins to customize this bark for your taste buds.
Rainbow Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 cup plain yogurt non-dairy if needed
- Sprinkling pitaya powder for pink color
- Sprinkling matcha powder for green color
- Sprinkling turmeric powder for yellow color
- Sprinkling acai powder for deep red / purple
- Sprinkling butterfly pea flower powder for blue color
- 1/2 cup fruit for topping we used strawberry, kiwi, and pomegranate
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Spread yogurt over a parchment paper lined tray 1/4 – 1/2 inch thick (I used a tray for my toaster oven sized roughly 10x8 inches.
- Sprinkle colorful powders on top and lightly mix into the yogurt until combined.
- Add chopped fruit, coconut, and any other toppings you may be using.
- Put in freezer and freeze 2+ hours until solid.
- Remove from freezer and break the sheet of frozen yogurt into smaller pieces.
- Store uneaten bark in the freezer in a closed container.