There is something so satisfying about a carbonated beverage. However, many store-bought drinks are filled with sugar and artificial flavors. This Cucumber Pear Soda is low-sugar, hydrating, and really tasty! It also contains an extra boost from Fire Brew apple cider vinegar wellness tonic.
A closer look at what’s inside:
This hydrating veggie has a subtle flavor that works well in soda. Cucumbers are about 96% water and contain a handful of vitamins and minerals.
Pears are rich in antioxidants and add sweetness to this drink. I try to buy organic pears as orchard fruits always fall on the Dirty Dozen list of produce that is high in pesticides when grown conventionally.
Fire Brew Apple Cider Vinegar Wellness Brew – Detox Garden
I enjoy adding Fire Brew health tonic to drinks and smoothies for an added boost! Fire Brew is made with apple cider vinegar brewed with apples, garlic, ginger, habanero pepper, horseradish, lemons, onions, turmeric, oranges, and rosemary. These ingredients are carefully chosen for their abilities to benefit gut health, inflammation, and the immune system. Interested in trying Fire Brew? Save 15% with discount code RAINBOWL at mindyourmanna.co.
Seltzer water is just water that has been carbonated. Use plain seltzer water with no flavors added as the base of this soda.
Make your own simple syrup at home by combining 1 part water and 1 part sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat and stir until the sugar dissolves completely. This is essentially sugar water that you can add for sweetness at your discretion.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fire Brew. The opinions and text are all mine. The Fire Brew product mentioned in this post was sent to me as a gift to use in this recipe — thank you so much!
Cucumber Pear Soda
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pear
- Fire Brew 1 tablespoon per every 1/2 cup juice
- Seltzer water unflavored
- Simple syrup to taste
- Blend cucumber and pear together in a blender until smooth. OR use a juicer to juice the cucumber and pear and skip to step 3.
- Strain the juice out of the cucumber and pear mixture using a nut-milk bag or cheesecloth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Fire Brew apple cider vinegar wellness tonic for every ½ cup of cucumber pear juice you have. Depending on the size of the produce and the method you use, you may end up with different amounts of juice.
- Fill a glass half full with the juice and Fire Brew mixture. Fill the remaining half of the glass with seltzer water, leaving a little room.
- Add simple syrup to taste, making the soda as sweet (or not sweet) as you like it!