You can use this simple granola recipe as a reference for a delicious batch every time! Vegan, gluten-free, and made without refined sugars — this tasty granola is the perfect addition to your meal prep routine.
I’ve been buying pre-made granola for years, but it can be pretty spendy. I’ve tried recipes here and there. Nothing stuck… until now. This recipe has become a staple in my household. I have made it many times in a variety of ways and it always turns out tasty. Friends and family have approved and now I am sharing with you!
Filled with healthy nuts and seeds paired with rolled oats — this recipe is full of protein, healthy fats, and fiber. Not to mention it clumps together in the most spectacular way. I am all for granola chunks!! Add some granola to your yogurt, smoothie bowl, or munch on its own!
Easy Mix and Match Granola
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts I like to use a variety — cashews, almonds, walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup seeds I like to use a variety — flax, hemp, sesame, chia
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or other liquid sweetener
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit and line a 9" x 13" baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients (oats, nuts, coconut, seeds, cinnamon, salt) together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan combine coconut oil and maple syrup. Heat over medium-low heat until coconut oil is completely melted.
- Combine wet + dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spread out the mixture into an even thin layer on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cool completely to harden. Store in a closed container at room temperature for 2+ weeks.
I am not a medical professional. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, dietary changes, or well-being.