Beat cold and flu season with clean eating foods! This immunity boosting smoothie is filled with nutrients to keep you feeling your best.
This smoothie recipe contains plenty of citrus for vitamin C, sweet potato for beta-carotene, yogurt for probiotics, and Fire Brew — an apple cider vinegar health tonic crafted with your well-being in mind. Looking to get your hands on some Fire Brew? Place an order with discount code RAINBOWL and save 15% at mindyourmanna.co.
Not only is this smoothie packed with healthy goodness, it is also delicious!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fire Brew. The opinions and text are all mine. The Fire Brew product mentioned in this post was sent to me as a gift to use in this recipe — thank you so much!
Sweet Potato Citrus Smoothie
- 1 cup sweet potato cooked
- 3/4 cup pineapple fresh or frozen
- 1/2 orange or 1 mandarin
- 1/2 banana frozen
- 1/2 cup milk non-dairy if needed — I used oat milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt non-dairy if needed
- 1 tablespoon Fire Brew vegan if needed
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and enjoy!